What do you like more…Watching movies in a cool and dark theatre or at the comfort of your home. Whatever it may be, one thing is for sure, everyone likes to munch something or the other while watching movie . That is the reason we bloggers, at blogging marathon, decided to come up with some tasty snacks to make your movie time more interesting.
This month, I’m hosting Srivalli’s Kid’s Delight event- Movie Time Munchies. This is for the first time that I’m hosting some event, so feeling super excited. So dear friends, show the same excitement and participate in this theme with your super delicious, addictive snacks.
Some rules for the event :
- The event runs from July 16th to August 15th, 2018.
- Link to this post and Srivalli’s event announcement is mandatory. For that simply copy and paste – Sending this recipe to Kid’s delight – Movie Time Munchies, happening at Annapurnaz and to Srivalli’s page.
- Any number of entries could be sent. Archives are also accepted, if they are edited with link backs.
- Even my non blogger friends can take part in the event and send their recipes.
- I’ll be doing roundup of the event once the event is closed to have all the yummy movie time munchies at one place.
- I would appreciate if include this logo in your posts
This is how you can send your entries:
Email your entries to email@example.com before or on 15th August, 2018 with the following details –
- Your name
- Blog Name / Blog URL (if applicable)
- Entry Name
- Entry URL
- Picture of the final dish.
- Non bloggers, please send a picture along with a description of the dish