Potato wedges are easy to make snack that is a favorite of kids and grown-ups alike. Little bit of oil and some simple spices that are easily available at home can do wonders to the humble potato. These can be served at parties and barbecues and are a better option than finger fries served with burgers. During navratras when you are in a mood of munching something spicy and tangy, nothing can beat these potato wedges.
Baked Potato Wedges Ingredients
|Cumin powder||½ teaspoon|
|Carom seeds/ajwain||¼ teaspoon|
|Red chili powder||¼ teaspoon|
|Mango powder||¼ teaspoon|
|Dried mint leaves||¼ teaspoon|
|Sendha salt||¼ teaspoon|
|Black salt||a pinch|
- Boil and peel potatoes. Cut into wedges.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon of oil on the wedges.
- Mix all the spices together and sprinkle over the wedges.
- Gently mix the wedges so that all the pieces are coated well with masala.
- Grease a baking tray with the remaining oil and place all the wedges on it.
- Bake at 200o C for 15 minutes or till golden brown.
- Squeeze some lemon juice before serving.