A meal without dessert is incomplete. Those who are on diet… Please excuse me for this comment of mine. I said dessert, it could be any dessert in any form… for you it could be sugar free. But this statement definitely applies to me and my family, a family of sweet lovers. In fact, sweet people with a sweet tooth. Look, now I’m self praising???. We, the whole family, is very fond of sweets/desserts and need it after dinner. The most common desserts in my family are fruit cream, ice cream or fruit custard. This week I’m posting recipes on corn flakes and I made cornflakes crunch yesterday. I just loved the crunchy taste of it and thought of using it in some other ways too.
So here is my fruit custard with cornflakes crunch.
Fruit Custard Ingredients
|Custard powder ||1 ½ tablespoon|
|Fruit cocktail||1 cup|
|Cornflakes crunch ||1 cup|
- Take 500 ml of milk in a pan and bring it to boil.
- When it comes to a good boil, add sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Dissolve custard powder in little amount of milk.
- Add this slowly to milk with constant stirring so that lumps are not formed.
- Continue cooking for 5-6 minutes with stirring till it gets thickened.
- Take off the flame and let it cool down completely.
- Once cooled, refrigerate it for at least half an hour
- Take glasses in which you want to serve. I served it in five glasses, so divided the custard into five equal parts.
- Put 1 tablespoon of cornflake crunch at the base.
- Top it with half of the custard.
- Evenly spread a layer of all the mixed fruits over the custard.
- Pour remaining custard over the fruits.
- Top with cornflakes crunch and serve immediately.