Ingredients for Hot Choco Triangle
|All purpose flour/ Maida||½ cup|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||½ cup|
|Milk powder||½ cup|
|Sugar||½ cup, powdered|
|Baking soda||½ teaspoon|
|Butter/ Oil||2 tablespoons|
|Harshey chocolate syrup||for coating|
|Pistachio and whipped cream||for garnishing|
- Take oats in a mixie jar and pulse it to make powder.
- Mash banana with a spoon to make it paste like. You can use overripe banana as well.
- Take all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add mashed banana and mix it.
- Slowly add milk and mix properly to make a smooth mixture of pouring consistency. There should not be any lumps in the mixture.
- Heat a non-stick pan. Put some butter or oil on it.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of batter on the heated pan and spread it. Let it cook for some time and then flip the side to cook on the other side.
- Take out on plate. Apply Harshey’s chocolate syrup on it and fold twice to give it the shape of triangle. Pour some more chocolate sauce.
- Garnish with chopped pistachio and whipped cream and serve.