For the last day of blogging marathon, I wanted to make something real simple as I was very busy and couldn’t take out time for the dish I had previously thought of.
I had leftover pizza dough in my refrigerator and was in no mood to make pizza or anything of the sort. Once I had seen somewhere that bread sticks could be made from pizza dough. Just on the occurrence of this thought, I decided to make them. Believe me it’s so easy to make. Now on wards I’m not going to buy bread sticks from the market.
- Pizza dough
- Flour for dusting
- Oil/butter for brushing
- Any seasoning
- Take pizza dough out of refrigerator and allow it to reach room temperature.
- Dust some flour on the work surface and roll out pizza dough about 5-6 mm thick.
- Apply butter or oil all over the surface.
- Sprinkle seasoning of your liking. I used sweet basil n oregano seasoning.
- Cut into 1 inch thick strips.
- Roll or twist the sticks and place on greased baking tray.
- Bake in preheated oven at 250 C for about 15 min till golden brown.
- Serve with soup or dip of your choice.
I am sending this recipe for Blogging Marathon #67 Week 4 Day 3