There are certain days when you don’t feel like doing anything i.e. lazy days. Today is one such day, I’m feeling so lazy that don’t feel like writing or cooking. So what to do??? Some leftover rice was lying in the fridge. After a lot of mental persuasion, I dragged myself to the kitchen, stir fried some veggies, threw in soya nuggets, added rice and some spices….. And here it is….Quick Soya Stir Fried Veggie Rice.
|Cooked rice ||2 cups|
|Soya nugget ||½ cup|
|Oil ||2 tablespoons|
|Ginger garlic paste ||1 teaspoon|
|Green chili ||1, chopped|
|Frozen Peas||¼ cup|
|Tomato ||1, chopped finely|
|Garam masala||½ teaspoon|
|Red chilli powder||½ teaspoon|
|Chat masala||½ teaspoon
|Salt ||to taste|
- Soak soy nuggets in hot water for 10 minutes. Drain and squeeze out water from them.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion and ginger garlic paste. Saute on medium high flame till raw smell goes off.
- Add chopped tomato and green chilli. Cook for a minute. Put beans and carrot. Sir fry on high heat for a couple of minutes.
- Add peas, soy nuggets, spices and a little water to prevent burning of spices. Cook on high flame for 1-2 minute.
- Put capsicum and stir fry for another minute.
- Finally add cooked rice and toss well.
- Enjoy hot with a cup of tea or raita.